From mechanical design aids to architecture tools to model-based GIS and mapping features, subscribe to AutoCAD software and access industry-specific toolsets, plus web and mobile apps.
AutoCAD 2-Year Subscription Renewal
now includes industry-specific features and libraries for architecture, mechanical design, electrical design, and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, elevations, and other drawings.
- Draw piping, plumbing, and ducting for faster design with mechanical tools.
- Design ductwork, electrical conduit, and circuiting for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical with MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing).
- AutoCAD - The original AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD software provides innovative tools for design and documentation.
- AutoCAD Architecture - Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation, and schedules, and for automating drafting tasks.
- AutoCAD Electrical - Adds electrical design features to help you create, modify, and document electrical controls systems.
- AutoCAD MAP 3D - Incorporate GIS topology with AutoCAD so you can use and maintain CAD and GIS data for planning, design, and data management.
- AutoCAD Mechanical - Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you create, modify, and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
- AutoCAD MEP - Adds features to help you draft, design, and document MEP building systems in an AutoCAD environment.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D - Adds features to help you produce P&IDs, and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
- AutoCAD Raster Design - Adds raster-to-vector tools to help you convert raster images into DWG objects. Edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
- AutoCAD Mobile App - Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go.