AutoCAD 2016, AutoCAD Raster Design, SketchBook Designer, ShowCase, Mudbox, and 3ds Max. Incredible savings.
Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 1-Year Subscription Renewal
software, plus tools to create, capture, connect and showcase your designs and streamline your workflow. Extend the power of your
design and documentation processes, now with support for Windows 8. New Design Feed tools bring social collaborations to your design, enabling greater
involvement with project stakeholders. AUGI wish list items and dozens of time-saving enhancements to the most commonly-used features help speed your
everyday workflow. And with live maps, geolocation, and powerful new reality capture capabilities, AutoCAD Design Suite connects your design ideas to the
real world around you.
Create & Sketch Extraordinary Designs with this Powerful Bundle
AutoCAD Design Suite Standard includes
- Create—Discover New Possibilities
- Create and sketch designs with conceptual sketching and design tools.
- Explore your ideas in almost any shape imaginable with powerful 3D modeling and sculpting tools.
- Drive your projects to completion with comprehensive documentation tools.
- Capture—Bring Your World into AutoCAD Design Suite Standard
- Capture design information from almost any source, and convert it into a DWF file.
- Turn photographs into 3D models with easy-to-use photo modeling tools.
- Translate third-party 3D file formats into DWG with model import and aggregation tools.
- Connect—Plug into the Power of the Cloud
- Supercharge your design and collaboration processes with online file exchange and rendering services that directly connects AutoCAD 2014
software to the Autodesk 360 cloud platform.
- Access and download apps to customize your AutoCAD experience.
- Enable web and mobile collaboration by publishing directly from AutoCAD 2014.
- Showcase—Render Them Speechless
- Showcase design ideas with illustrated drawings, renderings, 3D presentations, and 3D physical models.
- Accelerate the feedback loop and avoid costly errors by clearly communicating design intent.
- Explore variations of your AutoCAD designs with games-inspired visualization tools.