Navisworks Manage 2019: Design simulation, clash detection, and advanced coordination software.
Naviswork Manage 2019 software is a comprehensive project review solution that supports coordination, analysis, and communication of design
Multidisciplinary design data created in a broad range of Building Information Modeling (BIM), digital prototype, and process plant design
can be combined into a single integrated project model. Interference management tools help design and construction professionals anticipate and
potential problems before construction begins, minimizing expensive delays and rework. Navisworks Manage 1-Year Subscription
combines model coordination with project quantities
schedule to deliver simulation and analysis of time and cost. Entire project models can be published and freely viewed using Autodesk
- BIM 360 Glue integration - Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects.
- BIM coordination with AutoCAD - Open Navisworks files within AutoCAD. You can share models between BIM 360 Glue and BIM 360
to enable connected BIM workflows. Your Glue Administrator can prepare Glue models for sharing and add them to an existing BIM 360 Field project.
- Detect clashes and coordinate project models - View clashes in context to help find and resolve conflicts.
- BIM 360 shared views - Create views and share using either Navisworks or BIM 360 Glue. To coordinate Navisworks models with
models in BIM 360 Glue, you must use the Navisworks add-in and use the Glue feature to share Navisworks models to the BIM 360 cloud.
- Model file and data aggregation - Combine design and construction data in one model.
- Model simulation and animation - Animate and interact with models. You can link object and viewpoint animations to your
construction schedules, and enhance the quality of simulations. You can add animation to an entire schedule, to individual tasks within a
combine these methods together to achieve the desired effect.
- Supports 60+ file formats - Navisworks supports more than 60 different third-party applications.
- Whole-team project review - Provide equal access to explore the whole project view. In Autodesk Navisworks Manage you can open files originated
variety of CAD applications. You can combine these files together, and create a single Autodesk Navisworks file with a whole-project view of your
model. This file brings together geometry and data created by multi-disciplinary teams, and enables you to explore and review complex models in
- Publish and share NWD and DWF files - Publish models in a distributable NWD or DWF file.
- More streamlined collaboration - Communicate design intent more effectively and encourage teamwork.
- Measurement tools - Face, snapping, axis locking, and quick zoom. Measure tools enable you to measure between points on items
the model. All measurements are made in display units. The measure tools are available from Review tab Measure panel.
- Redline tool - Gain greater clarity and control when adding redlines. The Redline Tools panel on the Review tab enables you to
up viewpoints and clash results with redline annotations. When you create a redline, the associated viewpoint is automatically saved.
Model simulation and analysis
- 5D project scheduling includes time and cost - Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics.
- Photorealistic model rendering - Develop compelling 3D animations and imagery. Using the Autodesk renderer enables you to
detailed and photorealistic images. You can render directly in the Scene View by clicking the Ray Trace button on the Render tab on the ribbon.
can control the render quality and speed with predefined render styles.
- Appearance profiler - Add new depths of clarity by coloring project models based on their properties, and applying them to
your entire project.
- Smoother interaction with quantification data - Add quantification from an aggregated model.
- Cloud rendering - Create renders for whole project models. With an Autodesk Subscription, you can use rendering in Autodesk 360
select Autodesk products) to create photorealistic images and panoramas from any computer.
- Real-time navigation - Explore an integrated project model as it's built.
- Autodesk rendering tools - Visualization tools integrate with Autodesk products.
- Reality capture capabilities - Work with enhanced point cloud integration.
- Integrated quantification takeoff - Supports 2D and 3D project measurement.
- Quantification from PDF sheets - Get support for 2D PDF sheets.
This Product is Also Known As
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought