AutoCAD Plant 3D: 3D Plant Design Software
With AutoCAD Plant 3D 1-Year Subscription Renewal
plant design software, AutoCAD-trained piping designers can create 3D plant designs more quickly, without the need for CAD administrators.
Built on the familiar AutoCAD software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D
brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers. Specification-driven design and
parts catalogs streamline the placement of piping, equipment, and support structures. Integrated AutoCAD Plant 3D
software functionality enables you to create and
edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and other documents. AutoCAD Plant 3D
is included in
Plant Design Suites.
- Cloud-based Collaboration
- Share projects and invite others to work collaboratively.
- Instrumentation Support
- Place instrumentation directly from the Instrumentation Tool Palette, and place in the same way as piping components.
- Project Backups
- Easily create a local backup of your project.
- Project Manager Search
- Find project design files faster.
- Vault Improvements
- Better integration with Vault data management software.
- Isometric Improvements
- Get tools to improve representation of skewed lines in piping isometrics.
- 3D graphics Performance Improvements
- Plant 3D takes full advantage of hardware graphics acceleration resulting in performance improvements.
- Simplified Workflows
- Many project commands are now incorporated as right-click commands in Project Manager for easier workflows, such as editing piping
- P&ID Painter
- Display lines and components in colors by property value.
- Spec-driven P&ID's
- Check for piping specification consistency in P&ID.
- Off-page Connector Improvements in P&ID
- Supports data consistency across P&ID for process and instrument lines.
- P&ID Data Validation
- Get tight integration between the P&ID and the AutoCAD Plant 3D.
- P&ID Design
- Quick P&ID drafting - Simple, in-context AutoCAD commands help make P&ID drafting simpler.
- Standard symbol libraries - Symbol representations are visible in the tool palettes and organized by type. Includes PIP, ISA, JIS, and
- Project standard tag and report formats - Create and customize tags and labels to meet project standards.
- Data validation - Quickly identify possible errors. The tool scans P&IDs for consistency of data according to user-definable rules.
- Import/export P&ID data - Use engineering data from Excel to update the P&ID. Use the data updates for output in reports.
- ISO 15926 standard - AutoCAD P&ID uses ISO 15926.
- Orthographic Drawing Production
- Parametric equipment modeling - Parametric equipment definitions help speed modeling.
- Structural modeling - Lay out steel stairs, ladders, and railings using standard steel sections. Includes AISC, CISC, and DIN steel
- Calculate weights and center of gravity - Locate center of gravity (COG) of piping spools of individual piping components and combinations
- Bills of materials (BOMs) - Add BOM tables and linked annotations to orthographic drawings. Customize project-specific table formats, as
- Import Inventor equipment models - Intelligently integrate simplified Inventor 3D CAD software models and connect piping.
- Fixed-length pipe modeling - Place pipes quickly and produce detailed material takeoffs (MTOs). Supports AWWA, BPE, and other piping
- Piping Isometric Production
- Multiport valve - Include multiport valves in your model.
- Pulled pipe bends - Create a single pipe with pulled pipe bends.
- Isometric reference dimensions - Display the isometric dimension in the extracted isometric.
- PCF to pipe - Create pipes from an isometric PCF file.
- Interoffice collaboration with Vault - Share and access fabrication data information.
- Fast P&ID report generation - Create predefined reports as needed.
- AutoCAD mobile app premium - View, create, edit, and share DWG drawings on mobile devices.