SKU 14611AutoCAD for Win 2018
Trade‑in your 2018 Perpetual License Under Maintenance
Available in USA only
AutoCAD for Win 2018
1-Yr Term w/ Support
Trade-in your 2018 Perpetual License Under Maintenance
Autodesk | Switch to Subscription Promo
|Switch & Save!||When it's time to renew your maintenance plan, take advantage of a special offer to switch to subscription! |
Call (866) 362-8970 x705 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The World's Leading 2D and 3D CAD Tool
Create stunning designs and improve collaboration with innovative productivity tools in AutoCAD for Win 2018 Subscription
- Share your work with TrustedDWG technology.
- Work across connected desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.
- Get the AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app when you subscribe.
- Import PDFs
- Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
- Share design views
- Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your 2D and 3D CAD drawing views to the cloud.
- Smart centerlines and center marks
- Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
- Coordination model (enhanced)
- Design within the context of existing BIM models.
- AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app
- Draft, edit, and view 2D CAD drawings on your mobile device.
- 3D printing (enhanced)
- Send 3D models to a 3D print service, or use Print Studio.
- Migration tools (enhanced)
- Easily migrate your custom settings and files.
- Autodesk desktop app
- Manage all your updates with a single app.
- Resizable dialog boxes
- View more information with less scrolling.
- Enhanced PDFs
- PDFs are smaller, smarter, and more searchable.
- Smart dimensioning
- Create measurements based on your drawing context.
- Revision clouds
- Create and modify clouds more easily.
- Refined interface
- THe darker interface helps reduce eyestrain.
- Stunning Visual Experience
- See the details in your drawings more clearly.
- Reality computing
- Orient your work more precisely with the point cloud.
- Online maps
- Capture online maps as static images and print them.
- Surface Curve Extraction tool
- Extract isoline curves.
- Context-sensitive PressPull tool
- Extrude and offset curves.
- 3D free-form design tools
- Generate design ideas in almost any form.
- Surface analysis
- Analyze the continuity between different surfaces.
- In-canvas viewport controls
- Change viewport settings, views, visual styles.
- Design feed
- Work on an intranet, Internet, or cloud connection.
- Connected design solutions
- Integrate your desktop, cloud, and mobile workflow.
- TrustedDWG technology
- Help ensure the fidelity of your AutoCAD for Win 2018 drawings.
- A360 connectivity
- Synchronize your files and custom settings.
- Inventor file import
- Import Inventor models.
- Social media sharing
- Use built-in connections for Facebook, Twitter.
- PDF support
- Share and reuse CAD files easily with PDF support.
- Sysvar monitor
- Prevent unwanted changes to your system settings.
- Exchange Apps
- Customize your software with Exchange Apps.
- Customization and support file sync
- Share and access customization preferences.
- Programming UI for specialized applications
- Take advantage of our flexible development platform.
- Customizable and expandable ribbon UI
- Customize the user interface to suit your needs.
- Development support
- Integrate AutoCAD for Win 2018 software into your workflow.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare AutoCAD versions
|User Interface||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Quick Access Toolbar|
|Block Test Window|
|Block Properties Table|
|Layer Properties per Viewport|
|Linking Tables with Microsoft Excel|
|Extract Attributes to a Text File|
|Constraint Parameters in Dynamic Blocks|
|Data Extraction to Tables|
|Conceptual Design & Tooling||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|3D Solids(Create and Edit)|
|Dynamic User Coordinate System (UCS)|
|Work in Perspective View|
|Flatten 3D Geometry into 2D|
|Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge Effects)|
|Shaded/Rendered Plotted Output|
|Autodesk Impression (Subscription Only)|
|Support for CUI Customization|
|Support for LISP Applications|
|Support for ObjectARX (C++, C#, and VB .NET)|
|Autodesk Buzzsaw Integration|
|Create Transmittal Sets|
|Digital Signatures and Passwords|
|Manage DWF Markups|
|Save as AutoCAD Release 14 DWG File|
|Publish to a Multisheet DWF File|
|Publish to a Multisheet PDF File|
|Publish to a Plotter|
|Publish a Web Page|
|Publish a 3D DWF File|
|Print to an STL File (for 3D printing)|
|Overlay or Attach a DWG File|
|Use DGN, DWF, or PDF File as an Underlay|
|Clip an External Reference|
|Notification of Changes to External References|
|Software Management||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Migrate Customized Settings|
|Portable License Utility|
|Autodesk Product Manager|
|CAD Standards Tools|
|Support for Multiple Profiles|