One Month Subscription Lease. Powerful 3D Modeling for Occasional Users on Win and Mac.
Enter the world of 3D modeling with more power and accuracy than any other product at this price point. Intended for those who only occasionally need
Argon v9 1-Month Subscription Renewal
's hybrid solid and surface modeling capabilities provide unmatched flexibility in shape design with data accuracy that meets or exceeds any other
software in this industry, thereby easing data translations and collaboration. Argon v9
is also an excellent companion product for those needing to add
solids, surfaces, translators or rendering to their already-existing tool set. The renowned Ashlar-Vellum
user interface makes Argon v9
faster to learn and use than
other product of its class.
Note: both Windows and Mac versions are shipped on the same media.
Features and benefits
- Unified 3D surfacing and solids.
- Class-A NURBS surface modeling.
- True solid modeling.
- Classic Vellum 2D/3D freeform wireframe integration.
- Advanced Vellum Drafting Assistant for intelligent snaps and alignments in X,Y, and Z.
- 2D non-associative view generation.
- Surface analysis.
- Extensive precision imports and exports including ACIS SAT, Pro/E, Parasolid, IGES, STEP, DXF, DWG, EPS, AI, CATIA and more.
- Advanced photo-realistic rendering.
- 3D web exports in ShockWave 3D, VRML, Viewpoint and more.
- Fly-by, Walk-through, Object VR, and Panoramic VR animations.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Ashlar-Vellum versions
|Wires, Surfaces & Solids|
|2D & 3D Production Drafting|
|Geometric & Equation-driven Parametrics|
|Detail and Auxiliary Views|
|Associativity & Work Flow History|
|3D Rendering, Visualization & Animation|
|Associative Assembly Tools|
|Bill of Materials|
|2D CAM/RPT Output|
|3D CAM/RPT Output|
|2D Mechanical Parts Library|
|3D Mechanical Parts Library|
|Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GDT)|