Window & Tag Generator for AutoCAD
Runs in AutoCAD through version 2016
Window & Tag Generator for AutoCAD Imperial Units
generates single and multiple windows on walls at any angle, by trimming out the wall between the jambs. Window & Tag Generator for AutoCAD
allows the user to decide
the routine to draw a WINDOW TAG automatically, showing the door ID and size, in Feet, Inches and fractional inches.
Features & Tips :
- The routine "breaks" the wall and draws end caps.
- 1½" wide by total wall depth frame.
- 1½" wide by half wall depth mullions.
- Circular shape door tag insertion.
- Different layers for the frame, mullions, glass, sill and window tag.
- Window Tag:
- Window & Tag Generator for AutoCAD inserts a circular shape tag (v-tipo.dwg)
which contains attributes such as window tag (typed by the user) and window width
(in millimeters) automatically typed. Precision: up to 1/8".
This block with attributes is also useful for users who work with attribute extraction
tools. The user can custom edit the tag shape.
The text size of the window tag is set for working drawings on a scale of ¼"=1'.
The text font is set by the user on the Autocad Text Style dialog box.
In order to work properly, your copy of Window & Tag Generator for AutoCAD — Imperial Units
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought