The solution for counting and locating coordinate values, elevation symbols, and more in AutoCAD 2004-2016.
, Count and Highlight for AutoCAD Imperial Units
is a powerful and very easy to use add-on for AutoCAD
. Now you have the solution for counting and locating coordinate
values,elevation symbols, lost point entities and more!
This is the Imperial Units version.Metric Units version
Count and Highlight for AutoCAD
lets you search throughout your drawing, entities of any type and have them highlighted by means of the grip feature. You also will get a count
of the selected entity sorted by layout tab. Then it's your choice to move, copy or delete the highlighted entities by editing the selection.
- Searches and counts any AutoCAD.
- Searches blocks, attribute values and texts, by specific user input.
- At the command line, a list of found objects and their quantities is displayed.
- Highlights all required entities on the current Layout and Model tab.
- Invisible attributes are counted and located on the drawing.