Create Doors in AutoCAD 2000-2017 simply and quickly
Door & Tag Generator for AutoCAD Imperial Units
generates single and pair of doors on walls at any angle, trimming out the wall between the jambs, and allows the user to decide the routine to
draw a DOOR TAG automatically, showing the door ID and size in Feet, Inches and fractional inches.
This is the Imperial Units version. Metric Units version
- The routine "breaks" the wall and draws end caps.
- 2" deep jambs, 1¾" deep door leaves, swinging arcs.
- Circular shape door tag insertion.
- For pair of doors, in case the leaves have different size, the routine allows the user to specify the size of the active leaf.
- Different layers for the door, jambs and door tag.
Door & Tag Generator for AutoCAD
inserts a circular shape tag (dr-type.dwg) which contains attributes such as door tag (typed by the user) and door width (in feet, inches and
fractional inches) automatically typed. This block with attributes is useful when the user works with attribute extraction software. The user can
custom edit the tag shape. The text size of the door label is set for working drawings on a scale of ¼"=1'. The text font is set by the
on the AutoCAD
Text Style dialog box.