3D Helical Stair for AutoCAD
Draw a 3D circular stair in AutoCAD 2000-2016
Do you need to draw a 3D circular stair in AutoCAD
? From the creators of 3D Spiral Stair
and 3D Helical Ramp
. AFV Software
releases: 3D Helical Stair for AutoCAD Imperial Units
a powerful and very easy to use add-on for AutoCAD
This is the Imperial Units version. Metric Units version
This dialog box driven, Fast Load Autolisp
(FAS) application, lets you build a complete 3D helical stair in seconds, including fancy handrails
and tread finishes. Just specify on the dialog box: Tread depth, Landing height, Inner radius, Stair width and maximum riser height. You'll watch the
stair being built in seconds performing the following tasks:
- A solid stair run
- Riser and tread finishes including nosing
- Left and/or right top railing, intermediate railing and balusters
- All elements are automatically drawn on their own layers
- Helpful dialog box.
- 5 design parameters.
- Each stair element has its unique layer.
- Imperial Units (Metric Units version also available).
- Final model suitable for rendering.
- Imperial and Metric Graphical Tutorials.
- AutoCAD 2000 thru 2012 and ADT compatible.
- Supports non-English versions of AutoCAD.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought