Design an office space easily and quickly. For AutoCAD 2000-2016.
Architects, Facility Managers and Glazed Partition Manufacturers, should consider the advantages of working with 1-2-3D Office for AutoCAD Metric Units
. This 3D office partition and
furniture generator makes the task of designing an office space easy and fun. 3D visualization has been always a big plus for clients, for
understanding and reviewing the project.
This is the Metric Units version. Imperial Units version
How it Works
- By picking 2 points, or 1 point and a distance, 3D modular partitions can be drawn as fast as you draw a line.
- 15 types of Glazed/Solid panel designs, will satisfy your project needs. You will be able to design your modular partition real fast, by typing
the desired Head and Chair Rail heights.
- Adjustment (Fitting) panels are automatically drawn.
- Low height partitions (i.e. boxed workstations) can be easily designed.
- Distances are considered between mullion centerlines.
- Single and double doors with selected size and swing can be inserted on partition openings.
- Each partition module and door has its own ID tag, which is inserted and filled automatically.
- A handy set of 3D office furniture is provided thru a fast insertion method.
- Use the Room tag function for room identification.
- All elements are suitable to receive materials and textures.
- For a graphical description download the Metric or Imperial 1-2-3D_Office-Tutorial files (tabloid size).
- 15 types of partition panels, 3 sizes
- 45 different combinations.
- Pull-down menu
- Automatic Fitting Panels
- Automatic osnaps for faster drawing
- Automatic ID tags with attributes
- 3 types of doors
- 11 types of 3D Office Furniture furnished in editable blocks
- Each element has its unique layer
- Metric (M, CM and MM) and Imperial units
- Final model suitable for rendering
- Imperial and Metric Graphical Tutorials.
- AutoCAD 14 to 2017 compatible.
- Consult for custom profiles & sizes
In order to work properly, your copy of 1-2-3D Office for AutoCAD — Metric Units