3D Dynamic TANKS for AutoCAD
3D dynamic block set of 10 types of storage tanks, pressure vessels and silos.3D Dynamic TANKS for AutoCAD Imperial Units
is a useful 3D dynamic block set of 10 types of storage tanks, pressure vessels and silos,
suited for preliminary design stages and estimates.
3D Dynamic Tanks is suitable for design in different industrial sectors:
- Water treatments/environment
- Industrial boiler/Heat exchengers
Upon the insertion, these 3D tanks can be stretched, using the dynamic block grips.
Brackets and legs can be configured using visibility states.
Each block has automatically populated attribute fields including tank capacity (m3
gallons or ft3
and US gallons), outside diameter, length, height, tank area, double wall thickness
(for dual or jacketed insulated walls).
The user can manually fill the tag name, the position (1st floor, etc.), condition (new, existing,
future), empty weight and full weight attribute data, which can be extracted to AutoCAD
3D Dynamic Tanks is compatible with AutoCAD 2010 thru 2014.
- 0-TK-H-FH Horizontal-Flat Head
- 0-TK-H-HSC Horizontal-Hemispherical Caps
- 0-TK-H-SC Horizontal-Spherical Caps - 2:1
- 0-TK-H-TSC Horizontal-Torispherical Caps - 2:1
- 0-TK-V-API Vertical-API (cap with several angles)
- 0-TK-V-CB Vertical-Cone Bottom (cone with several angles)
- 0-TK-V-SPH Vertical-Spherical
- 0-TK-V-TSC Vertical-Torispherical Caps - 2:1
- 0-TK-V-FT Vertical-Flat Top
- 0-TK-V-TST Vertical-Torispherical Top - 2:1
- Fully 3D editable tank blocks including outside diameter, length/height, double wall
thickness, brackets height and legs height, position and size of the tag symbol.
- METRIC units (dimensions are in mm) / IMPERIAL units (dimensions are in mm and
equivalency units in feet/inches).
- Tag symbol for METRIC units includes automatically populated fields like
capacity/volume in m3 and UK gallons, outside diameter or height, area in m2, position,
double wall thickness, condition, empty weight and full weight.
- Tag symbol for IMPERIAL units includes automatically populated fields like
capacity/volume in ft3 and US gallons, outside diameter or height, area in ft2, position,
double wall thickness, condition, empty weight and full weight. Field values are rounded
off to the nearest unit.
- Different layers for the tank, dimensions, brackets, legs and symbol tag.
- You can type ADCENTER in order to drag & drop blocks into your drawing.
- REGEN always after stretching the blocks in order to automatically update the tank
- You can use data extraction (Tools > Data extraction) for extracting attribute values to
AutoCad or Excel.
- Drafting settings: Type DS. Then look for Dynamic Input > Enable Dimension input box
should be checked. (Hit F11 twice on AutoCAD 2010).
- ATTDIA= 1 in order to be able to fill in attribute values.
- AutoCAD system variable ATTREQ=0 (if the user wants the block to avoid showing the
attributes dialog box upon insertion).
- For mouse rollover data visualization, use the CUI (Customize User Interface) command
> Rollover tooltips > Block reference (on right panel) > check Attributes box.
- Tank type, geometry and tag can be custom edited upon request.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought