Animate CC: A New Age For Animation
Design interactive vector and bitmap animations for games, apps, and the web. Bring cartoons and banner ads to life. And add action to tutorials
and infographics. With Animate Creative Cloud 12-Month Subscription, you can quickly publish to multiple platforms and reach viewers on desktop, mobile, and TV.
What's New in Animate Creative Cloud
- Pressure and Tilt support in Eraser tool
- Pressure and Tilt options are added to Eraser tool to enhance drawing options. You can now erase with same size and precision like
Brush tool, by using the new Pressure and Tilt sensitive eraser nib.
- Paint Bucket tool enhancement
- Paint Bucket tool can now be used in continuous fill mode. The tool does live filling on the regions/contours as you drag over the
shapes. You can choose to fill all the regions as you drag or, only have empty regions and specific color regions filled:
This drag fill option allows easier and faster mechanism of coloring into shapes drawn using the brush tool.
- When Fill all regions checkbox is selected - Fill color is applied over all the contours/regions that you drag over.
- When Fill all regions checkbox is unselected - Fill color is applied over empty regions or, wherever the starting color is found.
- SVG Export enhancement
- SVG files exported from Animate are now well organized and maintain layer hierarchy. These exported files can be imported in
Animator for further use.
- Typekit rebranding
- In this release of Animate, you will find references to Adobe Fonts, which is the new name of Typekit. Adobe Fonts is included in
Creative Cloud subscriptions. There are no limits on the number of fonts that can be activated at the same time and no limits on the number of
monthly pageviews for web fonts.
- Get your game on
- Create interactive web-based content for games and ads using powerful illustration and animation tools. Build game environments,
start screens and interfaces, create interactive player sprites, and even integrate audio. With Animate, you can do all your asset design and
right inside the app.
- Create characters that come alive
- Sketch and draw more expressive characters with pressure- and tilt-sensitive vector brushes that work like the real thing. Make your
characters blink, talk, and walk with simple frame-by-frame animation. And create interactive web banners that respond to user interactions such
mouse movement, touch, and clicks.
- Publish to any platform
- Reach your audience on desktop, mobile, and TV by exporting your animations to multiple platforms, including HTML5 Canvas, WebGL,
Flash/Adobe AIR, and custom platforms like SVG. You can include code right inside your projects and even add actions without having to code.