Geomagic Design with 1st Year Maintenance
Licenses must be purchased by teachers or staff of accredited educational institutions.Geomagic/Alibre Design 2016 with 1-Year Maintenance Digital Delivery
delivers comprehensive and robust mechanical CAD design solutions, allowing ideas to go from concept through to manufacturing and production for
professional engineers, makers, students, consumers and hobbyists.
With comprehensive design and modeling tools, 2D document creation from your data, integration with TeamPlatform for file sharing and collaboration
teams, through to the availability of KeyShot
photorealistic rendering software to impress your clients, Geomagic/Alibre Design 2016 with 1-Year Maintenance
delivers the functionality you
for every design and engineering task you have.
- 3D Model Creation
- Get the idea to working prototype fast. Geomagic/Alibre Design 2016 with 1-Year Maintenance offers a rich set of 3D modeling and assembly design tools for the fast creation of complex
geometry. Bottom-up and top-down design allows you to work efficiently. Everything you make is instantly editable, allowing for fast iterations. Take
your pick from parametrically-controlled design through to direct editing of the models and export out to production, milling and 3D printing at the
click of a button.
- 3D Printability Tools
- Visually identify printing volume, wall thickness, overhangs and more before you 3D print your model. After selecting from a list of
leading 3D printer configurations the model will highlight various areas that are potential issues when 3D printing. Save time and money by
your model for 3D printing before you print it.
- Infinitely Customizable Part Creation
- Create flexible designs that can be reused and customized using Global Parameters. Design a part one time, and re-parameterize it to fit
- Direct Editing Toolset
- A toolset dedicated to working with geometry when feature history is not available. Easily change the sizes of holes, or move entire
the model around without editing a single feature. Perfect for working with imported parts or making last minute changes.
- Photorealistic Rendering
- Show clients what they're getting before it's made and use it to win bids. Create compelling brochures to drive sales or create a
virtual product line on a website. Rendering so easy you will be productive inside of 30 minutes with no previous experience, guaranteed.
- Sheet Metal Modeling
- If your design calls for sheet metal Geomagic/Alibre Design 2016 with 1-Year Maintenance offers advanced modeling tools that make it easy. Flanges, closed corners, complex lofts,
and many other tools combined with instant flat patterns get accurate and fast results. Advanced sheet metal tools include: Conversion of normal or
imported parts into unfoldable sheet metal parts, lofted flange creation, and contour flange creation. These tools fundamentally change sheet metal
workflows, providing superior speed to the design process.
- 2D Documentation Creation
- Turn any 3D model into a 2D drawing instantly. Comprehensive detailing tools make efficient work of fully conveying your intent. When you
update your 3D model, all associated drawings update, including annotations, views, section views, etc.
- Dynamics for Geomagic/Alibre Design 2016 with 1-Year Maintenance
- Dynamics for Geomagic/Alibre Design 2016 with 1-Year Maintenance offers advanced motion analysis capabilities. Easily set up motion elements by reusing relationships you've already set
in the assembly. Graph things like a part's velocity, position, and many other things. You can also export movies to illustrate motion analysis to
clients and colleagues.(Only available for new purchases.)
- 3D Import and Export Formats
- Geomagic/Alibre Design 2016 with 1-Year Maintenance knows that your data is your life. The ability to work with upstream and downstream applications is crucial to your workflow.
- 3D Import:
- 3D Export:
- STEP, IGES, SAT, STL, SolidWorks, Parasolid
- 2D Import:
- 2D Export:
- Geomagic/Alibre Design 2016 with 1-Year Maintenance is fully integrated with your own seat of TeamPlatform, a comprehensive collaborative file sharing and project management platform
has no file size limits. Interactively, quickly and collaboratively share your design files, with version controls and immediate access to data for
team members, no matter where they are working.
Educational License Features
Geomagic Design with 1st Year Maintenance Educational Version
by 3D Systems
Licenses must be purchased by teachers or staff of accredited educational institutions.
This Product is Also Known As
Geomagic Design Student
Alibre Design Student
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
The Educational Version is intended for classroom instruction as part of a degree-seeking curriculum or research by staff at an educational institution and not for Commercial Use. Licenses must be purchased by teachers or staff of the university. It cannot be purchased by students directly.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought