3D-Coat 4.8 Professional for Mac
Physically Based Rendering & Smart Materials3D-Coat 4.8 Professional for Mac Floating License
is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready,
textured organic or hard surface model.
- Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers - Materials managing becomes even easier.
- Improved Curvature calculation - This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
- New Primitives in Retopo room - Cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to a low-poly modeling.
- Possibility to change resolution of textures - Attached materials will automatically be re-sampled.
- Smart Materials usage history - Use Smart Materials and Multiple Objects.
- Render scene in Renderman - Add support for rendering 3D-Coat scenes in RenderMan.
- Proxy Slider - Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
- Baking Scan - Paint baking depth with brush. Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
- 4K monitors support - Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
- Rotation mode quick switch - Around Y or free rotation.
- Easy Texturing & PBR
- Microvertex, Per-pixel or Ptex painting approaches
- Realtime Physically Based Rendering viewport with HDRL
- Smart Materials with easy set-up options
- Multiple paint Layers. Popular blending modes. Layer groups
- Tight interaction with Photoshop
- Texture size up to 16k
- Fast Ambient Occlusion and Curvature map calculation
- Rich toolset for all kind of painting tasks, and more...
- Digital Sculpting
- Voxel (volumetric) sculpting key features:
- No topological constraints. Sculpt as you would with Clay
- Complex boolean operations
- Fast kit bashing workflow
- Traditional sculpting offers you such powerful technology as:
- Adaptive dynamic tesselation (Live Clay)
- Dozens of fast and fluid sculpting brushes
- Boolean operations with crisp edges
- Ultimate Retopo Tools
- Auto-retopology (AUTOPO) with user-defined edge loops
- Fast and easy-to-use manual Retopo tools
- Possibility to import reference mesh for retopologization
- Use your current low-poly mesh as your retopo mesh
- Retopo groups with color palette for better management
- Advanced baking settings dialog
- Fast & Friendly UV Mapping
- Professional toolset for creating and editing UV-sets
- Native Global Uniform (GU) unwrapping algorithm
- Multiple UV-sets support and management
- Support ABF, LSCM, and Planar unwrapping algorithms
- Individual islands tweaking
- Lastly, it is fast, easy, and fun to use.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought